It’s an unfortunate truth: the top reason global payroll implementations do not go live on time is ‘client readiness’. Lack of client readiness can be broken down as:
- Lack of in-house experience organizing and running large global payroll programs.
- Lack of dedicated project resources engaged in the project. Resources deployed on global payroll implementations are often still involved in their day-to-day jobs and other ongoing projects, leading to project burn out and lack of engagement in the new payroll solution.
- Poor or non-existent change management and no buy in from local key stakeholders which breeds resistance to change.
HSP Group, the client preferred provider of global expansion software and services, has a solution to ensure your outsourcing transition is successful.
Through our Project Consulting offering, we assist companies at any stage of their payroll transition program, from vendor selection, through to gap analysis, process creation, and in-flight program management & implementation support. HSP also supports with recurring services and can provide ongoing temporary or long-term support to help you with payroll processing tasks. We act as an extension of your internal project team, and ensure you have the best possible start to your new engagement with your global payroll vendor. Adding an experienced Global Payroll Project Manager to your project team is the best thing you can do to ensure a successful global payroll implementation.
Why HSP Group?
HSP Group have built a team of multilingual professionals with extensive knowledge and experience in the Global Payroll outsourcing and transformation space. There is not much they haven’t seen, having managed Fortune 500 listed global payroll expansions, M&A carveouts with limited resources and tight deadlines, with and without a Transition Services Agreement (“TSA”) in place, and having worked and lead teams at some of the most prestigious Global Payroll vendors in the world, including ADP (GlobalView, Celergo/Streamline), TMF Group, Alight Solutions (formerly NGA), iiPay, Safeguard Global, SD Worx, EY, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and KPMG, amongst others. Our experience handling hundreds of client implementation ensures that we are uniquely positioned to help you avoid the pitfalls of a Global Implementation journey. This is important as it will reduce the strain on your internal teams and ensure that your payroll users are fully engaged with the new Global payroll solution.
How do HSP Group it?
Whether a payroll vendor has already been selected or you are in the process of selecting one, HSP can assist with:
Preparation, Change and Cost Management Services:
Creation of existing process (“As Is”)
Creation of future processes (“To Be”)
Requirements due diligence and RACI matrices
Local vs Global GAP Analysis
- Local change management communication and supplementary trainings
Creation of rollout plans, considering:
Assistance with Near & Off-shoring to Shared Service Centers
- Creation of legal entities, registrations and coordination of bank accounts
- Sourcing and implementing Employee Benefits
- Global Mobility support (e.g. Expat services, Immigration services)
We will work and collaborate with the vendor you select and ensure you realize the objectives you have set out.
If you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact us.